Furniture Drop Off Day – Every third Saturday of the month at the Warehouse. Contact us for confirmation and directions before delivering your donation.
Items We Do Accept
- Bedroom – Mattresses, Box Springs, Dressers, Bed Frames (No Headboards)
- Living Room – Sofas, Loveseats, Stuffed Chairs
- Kitchen – Kitchen Tables, Kitchen Chairs
Items must be clean and in good working condition.
We also accept other household items, such as:
- Living Room Tables
- Night Stands
- Bed Frames
- Bunk Beds
- TV Stands
- Dishes, Plates, Silverware
- Glassware, Cups, Coffee Mugs
- Pots, Pans, Bakeware
- Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Pillows
- Small appliances – Microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, etc.
Items We Do Not Accept
- Worn furniture with rips, tears, stains, or visible pet hair
- We cannot repair or clean items
- Waterbeds or platform beds
- We cannot accept donations from insect-infested homes or buildings
- We are not accepting office furniture
- Cribs, car seats, high chairs, changing tables
Items must be clean and in good working order.
- Gently used, ready to use, no repairs needed – no rips, tears, stains, or tape patches
- Mattresses must be stain free
- No pet hair, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches, evidence of mice or other rodents, exposure to other health risks, etc.
- No disassembly provided – items must be disassembled on donation
- All furniture must be SAFE! We do not accept recalled or damaged items.
- We reserve the right to refuse any items deemed unsuitable for our clients
Community Warehouse Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. You will receive a receipt for your donation. Please consult with your tax professional for tax deduction details.
Donated items will help further CWP’s mission in a meaningful way by either (a) directly supporting our clients, or (b) providing CWP an opportunity to raise funds through its sale.
For questions, you may reach us at (484) 473-4360 or use our contact form.