- Rotary Club of West Chester
- E. Kahn Development Corp.
- West Chester University Center for Community Solutions
- President – Glenda Brion
- Vice President – Catherine Friedman
- Treasurer – Valerie Jester
- Secretary – Mary Latoff
- John Lilley
- Darcie Goldberg
- Eric Rosle
- Mickey Hall
- Lisa Kaplan
- Emeritus Board Member
The mission of Community Warehouse Project of Chester County is to provide household goods and furnishings to Chester County families and individuals in need – at no charge.
Who We Serve
Individuals and families who are referred to CWP by charitable partners, public agencies, other non-profit entities, communities of faith as well as through private referrals. All recipients are pre-screened for need by the relevant partner.
Recipients come from a wide variety of circumstances which may include:
- at risk of homelessness
- escaping a domestic violence situation
- aging out of the foster care system
- have suffered a personal or physical catastrophic loss such as fire, flood, or illness
- determined to be in need by a local community of faith.
The goal of Community Warehouse Project of Chester County is for all Chester County families and individuals to live in furnished homes, thereby improving quality of life and building a better community.
The Community Warehouse Project is a Chester County, PA based, non profit 501©(3). CWP is a multi-service organization that collects and redistributes donated furniture and other household items to individuals and families in need within the region. It is generally a one-time, free service to pre-screened recipients, supported through the generosity of those within our community.